Monday 31 March 2014

Picture Perfect

I recently had a photo shoot done of my new product range and am really pleased with the results, so I just wanted to share a few pics here. They were shot by Tom Leighton, it was a real pleasure working with him, and you can see more of his work here.

Linen cushions by Zoe Attwell, photography by Tom Leighton
First up, a selection of my linen cushion range (9 designs available)

Greeting cards by Zoe Attwell, photography by Tom Leighton
Birthday greeting cards (20 designs available)

Notebooks by Zoe Attwell, photography by Tom Leighton
100% recycled notebook sets (10 sets of designs available)

Tea Towels by Zoe Attwell, photography by Tom Leighton
A sample of my tea towel range (9 designs available)

'Kitchen Shelves' Tea Towel by Zoe Attwell, photography by Tom Leighton
And finally, my Kitchen Shelves tea towel design.

You can see more on my newly updated website, and I will very shortly be designing some new catalogues featuring the whole range. If you are interested in stocking any of my products, and would like more information, please email me at zoe@zoeattwell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment